When setting up a savings goal in the HappyNest App, please follow these easy steps:
- Log in to the HappyNest App and select the "Savings Goal" button.
- On the Savings Goal screen, select the "Manage Savings Goal" button.
- Decide how much you would like to invest using the slide bar or tap on the dollar value under the "How much do you want to invest?" line and enter a custom value.
- Once you have decided on the amount, you would like to invest, select the frequency of your investment by tapping either, "One-time," "Weekly," or "Monthly."
- Next, choose how long you would like to invest using the drop-down arrow under the "When do you want to reach your goal?" line.
- You will notice, as you change the amount, frequency, and the number of years, the account value will change.
- Tap the "Set A Goal" button.
Setting your savings goal will not automatically create an auto-investment or one-time deposit. To achieve your savings goal, set up an auto-investment.