Rest assured, we have received your share redemption request.
Here are a few things to know about the share redemption program:
1) Share redemption requests are evaluated by the REIT Board quarterly on the final day of March, June, September, and December.
2) Share redemptions requests will under no circumstances be approved for investments less than 60 days old. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, but this helps protect our investors from any harmful behaviors/fraudulent activity.
3) All investments have a six-month lockout period. However, HappyNest reserves the right to allow stockholders, on a one-time basis per stockholder to initiate a share repurchase without penalty and without regard to the six-month minimum holding period.
4) HappyNest REIT has the right to suspend the share redemption program at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to, financial market volatility and economic downturns.
5) Share redemptions may be taxable and are reported to the IRS - HappyNest does not provide tax advice.
6) Approved share redemptions that have not met the three year holding period may be subject to early redemption penalties (see our offering circular for more information).
7) Investors who have changed bank accounts in their HappyNest application may be required to prove bank account ownership and identification.
8) All investors who have an approved share redemption request will be notified via email within 30 days of the HappyNest REIT Board approval.